CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Crazy Hair Day!

So today was crazy hair day at school! I have to share these pictures of the girls they are too funny! Quinn was quite upset that he couldn't have crazy hair too, but gees their hair took so long I was late to work!



2 comments:

Brena and Jered said...

I'm not convinced this is crazy hair. I may have to see more proof that their hair is not just done as cute as it is every day. If I had to fix Camden's hair for said crazy hair day I think I'd have to leave braids in over night then take them out in the morning, thus giving her the complete Medusa look.

4 Johnson Kids said...

Oh the picture was in the morning right after I did their hair. They had tons of pony tails with crazy parts and man when the hair dried it was AFTO TASTIC! One lady asked if I used a weedwacker on their hair!