CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

VIP with Zachary!

So Zachary is playing in the VIP soccer team and I have been lucky enough to be his buddy for several games! It is so fun to share this adventure with him and to see his smiles enjoying a game I have loved for years! I hope he keeps playing for many years to come! I took my kids a few weeks ago to be cheerleaders for the team and that was fun too! Unfortunately you have to be 13 to be a buddy and help the players, but cheer leaders are always appreciated to. Go Zachary!




Olivia is a great cheerleader!

Quinn cheered too, but he really wanted to play with them!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is awesome!! I love that there is a team out there that Zachary can play on! You are a rockstar for going every week and being his "buddy"- I can't wait to come and see one of the games!

shellie said...

i think it's so cool that you could share something like this with him.

Terry Family said...

Wow, that is one cute soccer player! I am so glad you are doing this for him, I know he loves it!