Ok so I am horrible at this. I keep thinking I need to post something on here and then I forget again. I check everyone else's blogs constantly and love seeing them, but then I am the slacker and don't keep up. July was a busy month and we went Jet Skiing at Deer Creek on the 4th and the 24th. I will try to post those pictures soon. We head to Bear Lake tommorow so hopefully I will have some good pictures to share from there to. I guess that is about it until I get the pictures posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am so jealous that you guys are at Bear Lake! We have hardly done anything this summer! Hope it is great and can't wait to see the pictures!
i WILL BE WAITING FOR THE PICS:)
Let me know when you can and I'll help you post them at Moms.
Post a Comment