What a cute blog! I love the layout! I am so glad that we will be able to peek and see how big the kids are getting! Shauna- I am desperate! PLEASE will you help me learn how do do cute hair stuff. Your girls are so beautiful! I need help!
The Johnson Family started back in
May of 1995 when Shauna and Sam got married. It got bigger in June of 1999 when Olivia was born, and then it doubled in October of 2002 when Amanda and Elina were born and was finally finished when Quinn was born in February of 2006.
2 comments:
What a cute blog! I love the layout! I am so glad that we will be able to peek and see how big the kids are getting! Shauna- I am desperate! PLEASE will you help me learn how do do cute hair stuff. Your girls are so beautiful! I need help!
it's so cool that you started a blog. i see you all the time, but never your kids...they are all so cute.
Post a Comment