CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 27, 2009

The Tradition Continues!!

So last year I started a tradition of running the Cottonwood Heights 5K Thanksgiving run. Last year Tammy and Jon ran with me but this year Tammy was having Jon's family at her house for Thanksgiving so they didn't have the time to come run with me. Thank goodness I thought to ask some of my soccer friends. Rachelle came to run with me and we had so much fun she is going to join my tradition and run it every year with me. I am also going to join her tradition and run the University of Utah Homecoming 5K with her starting next year. We had so much fun even though it was freezing cold!!!!


Me and Rachelle coming across the line.


Here we come toward the finish line and yes I was crazy enough to wear shorts!!!

Sam and the kids were even waiting at the finish line to cheer us on and take these pics! It made for a great Thanksgiving!

0 comments: