Olivia's Birthday was a lot of fun with a family picnic in the park complete with Pizza, Cake and a pinata for the kids! Turned into a big water fight between Taylor and his Mom. I was so busy getting out of the way that I forgot to take pictures of them. Taylor lost his Mom got the cooler and dumped all the ice water on him. Don't ever mess with Tammy you will lose! I decided to try and make Olivia's cake myself instead of buying one this year. It turned out ok but there was definately a learning curve involved. She loved it though and that is all that really matters. Of course she loved all her gifts, but she was especially excited with the Miley Cyrus concert tickets we got her. Of course she didn't want to admit that in front of Hunter and Taylor they tease her about Hannah Montana constantly.
"The Cake"
Finding out about the concert!
Blowing out the candles.
PINATA TIME!!!!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Olivia turns 10!!!
Posted by 4 Johnson Kids at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
the cake looked perfect!!! good job:)
Happy birthday Olivia!!!!
Wow 10! Happy birthday. Nice job on the cake. They do get easier the more you make.
I can't beleive that she is already 10!! It looks like the party was great- your cake looked AMAZING to me!
Post a Comment