Ok I don't usually do posts without pictures, but this morning Quinn said the funniest thing and I have to share it. Sam was combing Quinn's hair this morning (which of course Quinn HATES, almost as bad as the girls hate having theirs done). Sam goes to comb his hair and Quinn yells stop Dad you are making me fart in my pants! Now I am doubled over laughing and Sam calmly says Quinn me combing your hair doesn't make you fart and Quinn responds uh-huh you pull to hard and me fart. I was crying I laughed so hard. Enjoy!!! Hope it brings a smile to your face!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a kidder! I am laughing! Camden tries the ol' "ouch, ouch, ouch, dop pease (stop please)" before I've even touched her hair with a comb. I've got a long way to go to keep up with your gilrs' nicely styled hair...EVERY DAY!
Post a Comment