CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

A New Tradition?

So this year we thought it would be fun to try something newfor Thanksgiving. So Me, Tammy and Jon decided to run a 5K. It was actually a lot of fun and I'm hoping it becomes a tradition...even if I was a little sore the next day! Next year the girls think they want to run it with me and Taylor thinks he can run it with his Dad. Guess we'll see! Of course Jon totally kicked butt and so did Tammy. I need to train better so I can do better next year!

Jon's time was 23:25.6 He finished 91st overall and 7th in his age division!
Tammy's time was 29:51 She finished 361st overall and 17th in her age division!
My time was 34:17.8 I finished 595th overall and 31st in my age division!





2 comments:

shellie said...

go shauna! you should make it a tradition. i wish i had toughed the rain and ran the one at Thanksgiving point, but i'm a wimp.

Shannon said...

Way to go! I am impressed!!