8 favorite T.V. Shows
1- Survivor
2- Lost
3- Bones
4- Biggest Loser
5- Ghost Whisperer
6- Lipstick Jungle
7- ER
8- Brothers and Sisters
8 Favorite Restaurants
1- Spagetti Factory
2- Olive Garden
3- Greek Souvlaki
4- Texas Roadhouse
5- Garduno's (Its a New Mexico thing Baby)
6- Chilis
7- Outback Steakhouse
8- Smoky Mountain Pizza
8 Things that happened yesterday
1- went to work
2- Got kids ready for Halloween
3- went to Trunk or Treat
4- went Trick or Treating
5- met a new neighbor that the twins had a blast trick or treating with
6- handed out candy waiting for Olivia to get home from her friends
7- watched Ghost Whisperer
8- crashed for the night totally exhausted
8 Things I look Forward to
1- SOCCER (Duh like anyone doesn't know that)
2- fun activities with the kids
3- summer so I don't have to help with homework
4- Halloween the best holiday ever!
5- A good book to read
6- getting this dumb yard done
7- 9 pm most nights the kids are asleep and I get some me time
8- Vacations!
8 Things I LOVE about Fall
1- The colors
2- nice and cool (65 is the ideal temp for me)
3- Halloween
4- No more gardening!
5- Fun things to see around town. Witches at Gardner Village, Corn mazes etc.
6- Believe it or not trick or treating with the kids. They are too funny!
7- Soccer playoffs for MLS. GO REAL!!!!
8- No more boring Baseball on TV!
8 Things on my Wishlist
1- Travel with my family
2- get completely out of debt (yea I know dream on)
3- Get the house and yard just right (and not have to move this time)
4- Spend more time traveling to visit family and friends we don't get to see often (Like Bonnie in New Mexico and Dominga in California)
5- Get the kids through school without going back in debt
6- Getting to go back and visit England
7- I would love to take the kids back to Jamaica since Quinn didn't get to go last time
8- Get back in touch with friends I have lost contact with over the years. Kallie, Tori, Gayle, we were best friends all through high school and I have no idea where they are now.
8 people I tag
I don't have 8 people to tag so I tag anyone willing to play!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Favorites!
Posted by 4 Johnson Kids at 8:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment